We rehearse weekly during term-time (seven rehearsals per concert).
|Wednesday January 17||7:30 - 10:00||first half of rehearsal workshop for KU composers and soloists|
|Wednesday January 24||7:30 - 10:00||first half of rehearsal workshop for KU composers and soloists|
|Wednesday January 31||7:30 - 10:00||strings only|
|Wednesday February 7||7:30 - 10:00|
|Wednesday February 14||NO REHEARSAL|
|Wednesday February 21||7:30 - 10:00|
|Wednesday February 28||7:30 - 10:00|
|Wednesday March 7||7:30 - 10:00|
|Saturday March 10||2:30 - 5:00||at concert venue|
Rehearsals take place at Coombehurst Studio, Kingston University KT2 7LB.
Unfortunately using the Coombehurst postcode seems to take you to the wrong place on some satnav systems. You may have more luck using latitude=51.428680, longitude=-0.268350 instead.
Directions to Coombehurst Studio
Follow these directions to find the studio on campus:
- Turn into the Kingston University campus at the entrance on the A308, Kingston Hill. (This is a right turn if you're coming from Kingston, and a left turn if you're coming from Putney Heath.)
- Immediately take the right fork, and follow the road as it curves to the right.
- When you reach a t-junction turn right, and follow the road back towards the exit.
- Before you get to the exit, take the first left up a steep hill.
- Follow this road to the end until you reach a small car park. Coombehurst Studio is the circular building on the right.
There is a small overflow car park on the right as you approach Coombehurst Studio.