We rehearse weekly during term-time (seven rehearsals per concert).
|Wednesday September 20||7:30 - 10:00||full orchestra incl. Lille repertoire (NOTE ADDITIONAL REHEARSAL)|
|Wednesday September 27||7:30 - 10:00||full orchestra incl. Lille repertoire (venue tbc)|
|Wednesday October 4||7:30 - 10:00||strings only|
|Wednesday October 11||7:30 - 10:00|
|Wednesday October 18||7:30 - 10:00|
|Wednesday October 25||7:30 - 10:00||Lille players only (NOTE ADDITIONAL REHEARSAL)|
|Wednesday November 1||7:30 - 10:00|
|Wednesday November 8||7:30 - 10:00||with soloist and trumpets|
|Saturday November 11||2:30 - 5:00||at concert venue|
Rehearsals take place at Coombehurst Studio, Kingston University KT2 7LB.
Unfortunately using the Coombehurst postcode seems to take you to the wrong place on some satnav systems. You may have more luck using latitude=51.428680, longitude=-0.268350 instead.
Directions to Coombehurst Studio
Follow these directions to find the studio on campus:
- Turn into the Kingston University campus at the entrance on the A308, Kingston Hill. (This is a right turn if you're coming from Kingston, and a left turn if you're coming from Putney Heath.)
- Immediately take the right fork, and follow the road as it curves to the right.
- When you reach a t-junction turn right, and follow the road back towards the exit.
- Before you get to the exit, take the first left up a steep hill.
- Follow this road to the end until you reach a small car park. Coombehurst Studio is the circular building on the right.
There is a small overflow car park on the right as you approach Coombehurst Studio.